B. Contact with the controller
C. Purposes and legal basis of the processing of Personal Data
EMAIL AND POSTAL CORRESPONDANCE
- In case of directing towards the Controller, by means of email post or traditional post, correspondence unrelated to the services provided towards the sender, other agreement concluded with him or another manner unrelated to any relation with the Controller, personal data contained in the correspondence are processed solely for the purpose of communication and termination of a matter to which such correspondence refers.
- Legal basis for the processing is the legally justified interest of the Controller (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of GDPR), consisting of the conduct of correspondence directed at him pursuant to his economic activity.
- In case of contacting the Administrator via telephone regarding matters related to the concluded agreement or the provided services, the Controller may demand indication of personal data only when it is deemed as necessary in order to handle a given matter to which the contact refers.
- Legal basis is such case is the legally justified interest of the Controller (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of GDPR) consisting of the necessity to handle the submitted matter related to the economic activity conducted by him.
DATA COLLECTION IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF SERVICES OR THE PERFORMANCE OF OTHER CONTRACTS
- Where data is collected for purposes related to the performance of a specific contract, the Controller provides the data subject with detailed information regarding the processing of their personal data upon conclusion of the contract.
- As part of recruitment processes, the Controller process personal data included in application form and in all attached documents (e.g. in a CV or resume). Personal data are processed:
- to comply with legal obligations related to a recruitment process, including in particular the Labour Code – the legal grounds for processing is the legal duty of the Controller (Article 6(1)c) of GDPR in connection with the provisions of the Labour Code);
- to carry out the process of recruitment in the scope of data not required by the provisions of law nor by the Controller, as well as for the purposes of future recruitment processes – legal basis for the processing is consent (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of GRDP);
- to establish, pursue or defend against claims – the legal grounds for data processing is a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)f) of GDPR).
OTHER CASES OF DATA COLLECTION
- In connection with its business activity, the Controller also collects personal data in other cases – e.g. during business meetings, at industry events or through exchange of business cards - for purposes related to initiating and maintaining business contacts. In such cases, the legal grounds for processing is a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)f) of GDPR) which consists in developing a network of contacts in connection with its business.
- Personal data collected in such cases are processed only for the purpose for which they were collected and the Controller ensures their adequate protection.
D. Data recipients
E. Personal data processing period
G. Other assumptions
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way.
- recognize the Website User's device and its location, and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- optimization and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator, by creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use Website pages using the Google Analytics service.
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration by clicking here.
The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.