Each organization is a comprehensive network of persons and processes; increasing its dynamics and flexibility translates directly into an organization’s success. With SAP’s integrated software, this network can play a significant role in optimizing business operations regardless of location and the people involved, and allow collaboration with partners, customers and suppliers.
Our consultants have completed numerous SAP consulting and implementation projects. We utilize the potential of standard SAP modules to the full, and our rich experience includes functional, technical and development aspects. In-depth knowledge of SAP IS-Retail and data archiving are our additional assets.
Our experience includes:
- Implementation of SAP IS-Retail with Idoc interfaces to a dedicated retail and distribution system in 14 companies acquired by a leading Polish wholesaler;
- Support for SAP IS-Retail in a merger of two retail chains in Romania, including changing the system setup and extending its functionality, introducing new assortment definitions for stores and ongoing system maintenance;
- Rollout of SAP FI/CO for a distribution company acquired by one of the biggest retail companies in Poland;
Implementing a solution for supplier debt factoring in a Polish retail chain;
- Implementing a dedicated solution to handle additional income at a leading retail chain in Poland, together with changing the stock valuation method;
- Data archiving for SAP IS-Retail used by a retail chain in Romania, which resulted in a decrease of the database size by 60%;
- Implementing a dedicated solution for handling local tax at a leading Polish energy provider;
- Implementation of SAP FI/CO for a production company from the aviation industry;
- Implementation of automated payments (domestic, international, Social Security Office, Tax Office) for a construction company’s operations in several countries in central Europe.
Interested in learning more? Contact us