Microsoft SharePoint is a platform that allows you to create rich, functional portal environments that are intuitive and user-friendly. It enables collaboration and integration of local networks and data. You can use it to exchange information between users, manage files and reporting. Because of SharePoint’s extreme flexibility, its only limitations are those of the Client’s imagination.
What can we do for your company?
We specialize in:
- Configuring and optimizing the basic functionality that comes with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Implementing proprietary SharePoint-based products.
- Creating custom/dedicated solutions and applications.
ARC Consulting has the status of Microsoft Silver Certified Partner and the Portals and Collaboration competence, as confirmed by Microsoft. The knowledge and experience of our team, combined with the possibilities offered by Microsoft SharePoint, allow the full utilization of the solution for the benefit of our Clients.
Our experience in SharePoint-oriented projects and products enables us to find optimum solutions in the following areas:
- Collaboration – after a thorough analysis of your company’s needs and its organizational structure, we can propose building a dedicated intranet site for your company. It can include a collaboration portal, departmental sub-sites and document repositories.
- Organization –covers solutions that help boost staff effectiveness. Submitting leave requests, timesheets, booking room or equipment has never been easier.
- Automation – this is where our solutions are applied most frequently. It allows you to automate key business processes including invoice approval, incident/request ticket management systems, projects and tasks.
- Reporting – our custom-built tool collects data from multiple applications and files and presents it using diagrams, charts or graphs.
Why should you consider implementing our solutions?
- Save time and resources – depending on the implementation scope, our solutions can reduce costs in your company and boost effectiveness by up to 50%. This includes savings on software licensing, time management and tasks.
- Be among the best – 80% of Fortune 500 companies are using SharePoint platform. In 20% of these companies, every single employee has daily exposure to SharePoint products.
- Gain the competitive edge – 74% of cloud solution users claim that they were instrumental in gaining a business advantage over the competition.
- Over 125 million of satisfied SharePoint users around the world cannot be wrong!
Interested in learning more? Contact us